Alameda County, CA, Tenant Defender Attorney, Manuel Juarez helps renters without heaters in their homes and apartment buildings. Mr. Juarez fights to recover monies for your personal injuries due to Fire in your apartments or houses caused by exposed and faulty wiring. If you need a fighter on your side, call: Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, 510.206-4492. Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, CA. There is help for your case, call: 510.206-4492.
California Civil Code Sections 1941 and 1942 define a landlord's responsibilities for repairs. Civil Code Section 1941.1 requires landlords to provide the following:
• Effective waterproofing and weather protection of the roof and outside walls; unbroken doors and windows.
• Plumbing, electricity and gas facilities in good working order.
• A reasonable amount of hot and cold running water, and a sewage disposal system.
• Adequate and safe heating facilities.
• Electrical lighting, with wiring and electrical equipment which conforms with the applicable law at the time of installation, maintained in good working order.
• Floors, stairways and railings maintained in good repair.
• An adequate number of containers for garbage and rubbish.
• Buildings and grounds which are free of rubbish, garbage, rodents and other pests.
WHAT TO DO IF ANY OF THE ITEMS MENTIONED ARE NOT PROVIDED:
CALL WARRANTY OF HABITABILITY ATTORNEY MANUEL A. JUAREZ AT
Attorney Manuel Juarez- 510.206-4492
House or Building fire due to exposed or faulty wiring, Call Tenant defender Attorney Manuel A. Juarez at 510.206-4492.
Attorney Manuel Juarez,will fight for your rights in case of an eviction due to faulty and exposed wiring. Call Manuel Juarez al: